University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Division of Academic Affairs Student Complaint Form

Please complete this form to escalate academic matters to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. As a reminder, the instructor, your academic advisor, the department chair, then the dean of the academic school (ex. School of Arts and Sciences) should be consulted prior to appealing to the Provost. 

Note: You will be contacted by the telephone number provided on this form or your UAPB email address.

Type N/A for any item that is not applicable to your complaint.